The Rant Master presents a short speech in the form of a rant. The topic can be anything of the speaker’s choosing, there is no set format. The goal is to speak your mind!
Before the meeting
- Think of a topic that would make for a good 2-3 minute rant.
- Consider something that’s happened in your personal life, a review of a product that you used or something in the news.
- A rant is a passionate push-back and a rave is a passionate endorsement.
- A rant doesn’t have to be negative.
During the meeting
- Present your Rant once the Chair Person introduces you.